Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Spending my birthday with the Murphy family

Here we are with the family for my birthday on July 16th. Left to right is me, my sister Christine, brother Jim, sister in law Caren (Jim's wife), sister Mary Lynn, Andrea, and brother in law Mike(Christines husband). It was great being able to spend time with the family to not only celebrate my birthday, but my retirement as well.

This morning we rode our bikes on the Pinellas Trail. The Trail is such a great use of land that was no longer used when the rail road decided to no longer use a section of the rail system. We enjoy the opportunity to ride our bikes without the fear of traffic. This is something that would be great for all communities to have.

Tomorrow we get together with our friends Roy and Winnie for lunch and Casandra and Gordan for dinner. I think we better plan on hitting the Trail every day to work off the good eats that we have been enjoying since we hit the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the fun has begun!

And more to come.

AAA

Anonymous said...

You are having a good time. Happy to hear that. Our anniversary was yesterday and Kathy & Ed took us out to Cappriccio's, one of our favorite restaurants. I heard from Mary and she gave me the good news about their visit. So see you still have them for awhile.
Tell Jim & Caren, Kristine & Mike we said hello. Take Care.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

You are officially retired now that the days have become a blur..
For us working stiffs know that July 27th is a Friday, not a Sunday; and we are thankful for it. Great pictures. Enjoy Laura McCurdy