Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Georgia bound

In the last blog I mentioned that we bought a house in Dahlonega, Georgia. We are back in Florida so we could get the apartment ready to rent. Our thought was that it would probably take a few months to find a tenant. It took only a couple of days so it looks like we will be leaving for Dahlonega on the 14th of December. It appears that we will not get to see everyone we had hoped to see. For that I am sorry. Of course we are also anxious to get settled in to our new home, and for that we are happy.

As for the Murphy's on the move blog I will update it from time to time to let everyone know what we are up to. I do hope you will check it periodically. I love reading your comments so please continue to do so. Most of you have our email address so we would welcome emails from you all as well.

Thank you all for following our travels. We have enjoyed it immensely, but we needed to stop for at least a while as it is not easy to be nomads. I guess we just missed having a home. The house we found gives us such a great feeling as does the whole area of Dahlonega. Come and visit and you will see what I mean.

Miles of smiles.

No comments: