Monday, September 10, 2007

Goodbye to our friends in Montreal





We have really enjoyed our stay in Canada and especially here in Montreal. Today we took a drive with Bob and Nicole to visit Tremblant which is located about 95 miles north of Montreal. The entire area around Tremblant is ski country. It looks like a Swiss village. Absolutely gorgeous. The leaves are just beginning to make the change in color and should be really great in the next few weeks.
Our visit to the Montreal area would have not have been as fun had we not met Bob and Nicole. Having met them has turned this trip to Canada into an absolute joy. Andrea and I feel so blessed to have met them. A special thanks to them for their hospitality and their kindness while we where here. We hope that when they come to Florida that we will have the opportunity to reciprocate.
Tomorrow will be a clean up day so that when we leave on Wednesday we just unplug everything and head out. For the next month we will be exploring upstate New York.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
You haven't heard from me for ages. I'm sorry. I sent you a card, but I'm afraid you might not get it at your e-mail address. So Mike and I thought it best to wish you guys HAPPY ANNIVERSARY on your blog! That way we know for sure you'll get our good wishes. It sounds like you'll be on the road heading back to NY for your anniversary. Maybe you'll find a nice little restaurant along the way to have a romantic dinner together. Happy anniversary guys. You're in our thoughts and we wish you health and many, many more happy years together. Drive safe!

Love,
Cris and Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie and Andrea
Winnie and I have been following your trip with great interest.We are going to Niagra Falls for our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday and flying back on Wednesday.I am looking forward to it as I have never been there and your description of the falls makes me want to see it in person. I am glad you and Andrea are having a good time. You must have a good marriage being in tight quarters all this time. Looking forward to seeing you both when you return to the Sunshine State
Roy & Winnie